Intro
Over the next few months, I will be watching over 200 of the best movies ever made. These movies are from every genre and from any year. Come with me on the journey as I watch and review every movie along the way!
*Edit - This is taking way longer than we originally thought...hate it when real life gets in the way. Also, we've added to the list quite a bit and it's up to about 240 now...we are about 100 movies in and I am trying to crank out reviews...let me know if you have any movie suggestions to add to our list!
*Edit - This is taking way longer than we originally thought...hate it when real life gets in the way. Also, we've added to the list quite a bit and it's up to about 240 now...we are about 100 movies in and I am trying to crank out reviews...let me know if you have any movie suggestions to add to our list!
Comments
Post a Comment