#9 Sinister
Let me preface this review by saying that I am not a fan of horror movies. This is another instance where it is good to have a genre and a personal rating. This movie was beyond frustrating to me. Many cliche horror movie events and mindless actions by the victims of the paranormal. Below is a list of things that should be obvious to the characters in this movie:
1. Don't move your family into a house where a murder took place
2. Turn the lights on occasionally
3. Open the blinds when it's clearly light outside
4. Move away before the really creepy stuff starts happening
This movie engulfed me with suspense due to the fact that I don't like horror films to begin with. There really wasn't much action until the last half hour of the movie. I wish more horrifying things would've happened and throughout the movie. Overall, it was just okay for me. Nothing special but not a complete dud either.
Rating: 5/10...okay...nothing I would go out of my way to see again
1. Don't move your family into a house where a murder took place
2. Turn the lights on occasionally
3. Open the blinds when it's clearly light outside
4. Move away before the really creepy stuff starts happening
This movie engulfed me with suspense due to the fact that I don't like horror films to begin with. There really wasn't much action until the last half hour of the movie. I wish more horrifying things would've happened and throughout the movie. Overall, it was just okay for me. Nothing special but not a complete dud either.
Rating: 5/10...okay...nothing I would go out of my way to see again
Comments
Post a Comment